Lumby Days is fast approaching (June 10 & 11, 2017) and that means we at the Monashee Arts Council are busy getting organized for our annual Festival of the Arts!
In addition to the scheduled Photography Contest, Art Show, and Monashee Mews Silent Auction, we will once again be providing space for artists & artisans to run vendor tables at this year's event.
Vendor tables are made available to MAC members for $30 (2nd tables if available are an additional $20). There are only 20 tables available so register early!
Table Rules & Regulations:
1. Handmade original crafts and art are welcome.
2. Exhibitors are responsible to staff their own table or booth.
3. Exhibitors are to provide a suitable skirt for their table(s).
4. One table, and 2 chairs provided if requested. (2nd table on first come basis)
5. No items may be fastened to the walls of the Centre. Pegboards are available.
6. Setup time: Friday, 3pm-5pm. Takedown time: Sunday 4pm
7. Please be prepared to help put away your table and display board.
8. The main hall and building will be securely locked after hours (after 5pm Friday & Saturday, before 10am Sunday)
Please click on the link for the full application form and information.