You don't want to miss this class!
Join our super-fun dance group to improve your techniques and lyrical expression. The biggest obstacle to performing well is your confidence and we will boost it together! All styles welcome: jazz, ballet, hip-hop, lyrical, etc. You will be mastering your own routine as well as a group choreography. In each class we will be working on: a warm-up, solo techniques, isolation, choreography, building self-esteem, your confidence as a dancer, and your body strength. You will design your own costume and choose your music. You don't need to be perfect, you just need to love dancing! Boys & Girls welcome!
Cost: $50/month. Public performances to showcase your talent & growth are a possibility. Ages: 9-18. Maximum 10 dancers.
Thursdays 4-5:30pm White Valley Community Hall.
* Gaining confidence as an individual and as a member of a dynamic group
* Learning basic techniques of ballet, jazz, lyrical, hip-hop
* Learning to express positive affirmations about own body, beauty, talents, skills, gifts
* Learning to overcome fear, stage fright, and self-judgment
* Accepting unconditional love and support from other group members
* Mastering seeing the dance as the expression of self and not the expectation of performance
* Learning to accept and embrace different ages within a small group
For more information or to register, please contact Agatha at 1-877-770-0877